- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- You will need to provide picture ID.
- You agree to hold NFB , the festival, or anyone involved with the festival harmless for any injury or illness that happens curing the festival event.
- You agree to conduct yourself in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages during working hours.
- SET UP – assist in setting up stage, merchandise tent, hospitality tent, etc., must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- GATE ATTENDANTS – collect entrance fees, make change, operate credit card machine, put wristbands on customers
- OPERATIONS CENTRAL – serve in information/communications center connecting all elements of festival
- MERCHANDISE SALES – sell Northwoods Blues Festival merchandise and artist’s merchandise, handle cash transactions, operate a credit card machine
- STAGE ROADIES – assist bands in stage set up and take down, must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- SECURITY – insure customers have entrance wristbands, help with audience control, report security breaches to Chief of Security
- TAKE DOWN – assist in striking stage and tents, clean area, must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Thursday June 19, 2014
Noon-4pm and 4pm – 8pm (Setup)
Friday June 20, 2014
Noon-4pm and 4pm–8pm and 8pm–12am (Festival)
Saturday June 21, 2014
Noon–4pm and 4pm–8pm and 8pm–12am (Festival)
Sunday June 22, 2014
10am–2pm (Tear Down)
*All times are approximate and subject to change.