Blues Groove, LLC is seeking volunteers to help at the Northwoods Blues Festival in 2017. To make our festival a success, we are seeking responsible and hardworking individuals that would be available Wednesday morning through Sunday afternoon. We are asking the volunteers to work a minimum of 6 hours a day and in return they will receive free admission and parking at the concert for that day. This is an opportunity to become part of what has become an exciting annual event in the Wisconsin Northwoods area. Please fill out the volunteer application and email back to email@example.com. After NWBF receives your application, a staff member will contact you to go over any questions you might have concerning the information you provided on your form.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- You will need to provide picture ID.
- You agree to hold NWSFA, Blues Grove, LLC , the festival, or anyone involved with the festival harmless for any injury or illness that happens during the festival event.
- You agree to conduct yourself in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages during working hours.
- Any volunteer that desires a campsite, please Contact Us
- GATE ATTENDANTS – collect entrance fees, make change, operate credit card machine, put wristbands on customers
- OPERATIONS CENTRAL – serve in information/communications center connecting all elements of festival
- MERCHANDISE SALES – sell Northwoods Blues Festival merchandise and artist’s merchandise, handle cash transactions, operate a credit card machine
- STAGE ROADIES – assist bands in stage set up and take down, must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- SECURITY – insure customers have entrance wristbands, help with audience control, report security breaches to Chief of Security
- HOSPITALITY – Maintain food and beverages in the VIP area and the Band back stage area. Clean up between bands in the Band trailer and VIP seating
Friday June 30th 2017 - Noon-6pm and 6pm-12am (Festival)
Saturday July 01, 2017 - Noon-6pm and 6pm-12am (Festival)
*All times are approximate and subject to change.